Experienced Developer and Analyst (£45K)
Following is required:
- Minimum MPhil or PhD Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering from UK Institute.
- 10+ years experience in asp.net and PHP development environments
- 5+ years experience of WordPress, Magento and their custom plugins, modules etc
- 2+ years experience in Xcode/Java for IOS and Android Development. Ability to produce cross platform apps using frameworks would be considered on basis of commercial experience
- Worked on 1 or more Open Source projects and have contributed to programming community via channels like stack overflow or github/bitbucket etc.
- 5+ year experience in Database Technologies like mySQL, SQL Server and mobile databases.
- 5+ year experience in Project Management
- 3+ year experience in Anayltics and ability to create graphs/charts on both front-end and back-end systems.
- Have previously worked in UK for at least 1 full calendar month.
- Able to speak English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and some exposure to European languages inlcuding Spanish and German.
What you’ll do
£45K + 15% Bonus on Objectives (Yearly)
Working Hours Pattern and Environment
You are required to work minimum of 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Some evening or weekend work may be needed to meet deadlines.
Start time is 8:30am and 5:30pm is the end time. You will be based in our Manchester office however you may be required to report to our London, Northampton, Sheffield or Bradford Office based on phase of the project.
Training days are all held online and you are required to be in office on training days and be part of training team answering questions.
Career Path and Progression
You will be given a path on Pluralsight training courses and Adobe Creative Learning portals. As part of your training you will be required to become a SCRUM Master in first year and progress to a senior role in development. Our aim is to enhance your skills in the direction of interest and within first 6 month we will identify research and development plan for further 2 years.